About Noble Structural Group
We provide our clients with structural engineering services including, but not limited to industrial buildings and facilities, aerospace, water and wastewater treatment structures.
The firm’s president, Andrew Noble, P.E., founded the firm in 2007. As president, he oversees design, construction administration and contractual obligations to the firm’s clients. Mr. Noble attended Florida State University where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Specialization.
Andrew Noble is a registered professional engineer in the States of Florida, Georgia, and Nebraska and has practiced structural engineering for over 31 years, the past 26 in Brevard County.
Our mission is simple, providing you with the services of a large firm with the customer service and pricing of a small firm.
We have completed projects for Blue Origin, and other well known companies launching from NASA’s facilities at Cape Canaveral.
Cambridge Canal pumping station and seawall, Cocoa Beach Country Club, Reedy Creek cofferdam, and other projects.
Brevard County Tag and Archive facility, Debary City Hall, KSC Marine Patrol and other government facilities.
Cocoa Beach WRF Improvements, Garnsey WTP tank covers, PAFB Pump Station repairs, and other water treatment projects.
Meet Our Team
Andrew Noble, P.E.
PRESIDENTAs President of Noble Structural Group, Inc. Andrew J. Noble oversees all structural design, construction administration and contractual obligations to its clients.
- Graduate of Florida State University-Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a specialization in structures.
- Professional Engineer (PE) with over 30 years of experience performing structural design for industrial facilities and civil infrastructure.
- Registered PE in the States of Florida and Georgia.
Senior Structural DesignerMr. Peterson serves as a Senior Structural Designer for NSG. In this role he performs structural engineering design and CAD drafting for buildings and structures.
- Engineering Technology degree from the Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Over 30 years of experience as a structural designer, specializing in structural steel detailing
- Experience with AutoCAD, Intergraph SP3D and Tekla software
Business Office ManagerMrs. Noble serves as the Business Officer Manager for NSG. In that role she coordinates and supervises all administrative, human resource and financial duties.
- Graduate of Johnson and Wales University with degrees in Culinary Arts and Education
- Master of Education from American Intercontinental University
- Former Campus Director of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Orlando, Florida
Structural Engineering InternWilliam is currently interning at NSG. In this role he assists technical personnel with structural design, field inspections and CAD drafting. William is entering his senior year at the University of South Florida College of Engineering. He is scheduled to receive a B.S. of Civil Engineering in 2019.